Powered by Blogger.

Satin Ribbon Brooch with Decorative Beads

>> Saturday 15 June 2013

Read this in Bahasa

I am scratching my head for the past 5 minutes or so, thinking what to write. The photos are ready, but what is there to write? Nevermind, perhaps posting the photos is for now, is sufficient.

So the made of these brooches are the satin ribbons. Except for the blue one, I choose the unshining side to because not only it is more durable, the colors are a lot natural. Some may prefer the other way around -sure, no harm.

4mm beads


To see how interesting the final outcomes would be, I use different sizes of beads, ranging from 2mm to 7mm. The smaller the size, more beads to sew on. Either way, both came up interestingly.


To read more about this product, promotion and price, feel free to visit the following link . Discount for purchase of 3 units is applicable, any design or color may apply. 


* for this one, I use the "shining side". 4mm beads


 2mm beads


7mm beads

4 comments:

Wendy 23 June 2013 at 00:08  

I know how that feels, sometimes I can't think of anything to write! Your flowers are lovely!

Jahitjahitan 23 June 2013 at 23:28  

Yes, sometimes it's like that..and Thanks Wendy. I just love that blue box of yours too..

Unknown 1 July 2013 at 19:54  

Oh these are all beautiful! I particularly love the blue one. It's nice that you used different sizes of beads so there is a variety. You are very crafty. I think i want to try this.

- HairbowCenter.com

Jahitjahitan 2 July 2013 at 19:09  

Hi Emma, thanks! This is easy to make, and I am sure you can make one in no time :)

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP