Powered by Blogger.

Ribbon stich with punchneedle

>> Saturday 21 April 2012

Read this in Bahasa

My 2nd class  will commence tomorrow and I was sitting on my favorite "stitching-chair" to do  some add-on to last week's project, based on feedback and comments received from the seniors and teacher.

I need to fill one "empty space" using the same technique I used to form the existing pink-color flower with Y stitches. For this purpose, I will use the straight stitch technique to form the petals and some punch needle job to form the stamens.
punchneedle with 5 strands thread

the "empty space"

start punching from the back

repeat for 10 times

the stamen is done

secure the punch needling from the back using thread.

petal: straight-stitch technique using 1/4inch satin ribbon

halfway completing the petals - remember, imperfection is the natural beauty

both petal and stamen are completded

repeat all the above to form another flower

perform Y stitches in random and it's done.




Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP