Powered by Blogger.

Floral Hair Accessories (Velvet)

>> Monday 13 August 2012

Read this in Bahasa

In my blog entry yesterday, I did mention a special order from a dear friend, and today, I managed to complete them both.


(photo:hair clip - side view)

floral hair clips made from velvet - i make a pair

I am still using the same pink-color velvet fabric from my previous velvet brooch catalog, but this time I combined the design of petals from patern no 4 with patern no 1&3 as the decorative stamen.

For this hair clips, I only used 2 layers of petals, to make look simple and suitable for the wear of a 10 and 1 years old.

worn by miss mannequin

For the hairband, I used red-color velvet fabric and copied patern no 2 in full. To attach the velvet flower to the hair-band, I used 2 pieces of felt fabrics, and glued them back-to-back - one to the back of the headband and the other to the hairband.

head-band


head band- naother view


worn my miss mannequin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP