Powered by Blogger.

Velvet Floral Brooch - Patern no 4

>> Saturday 4 August 2012

Read this in Bahasa

I managed to complete the 4th design for my velvet brooch using the same high quality of velvet fabric I used for my 2nd design. This brooch was 90% completed for days since last week, but was intentionally delayed to make way for "intentioned" chores to be completed.

(photo: beautiful flower, velvet brooch - patern no 4)

I went through the same prosedures as before - the fabric has to be processed, then cut following the pre-designed mold and followed by the most important process of all - to transform the plain velvet into velvet with decorative lines using a tool.
Original velvet fabric


processed velvet

the parallel lines using tools
This time I used 2 sizes of beads in medium-yellow and formed a star-alike staple. Finally, a pin was attached at the back with some stitching and glueing.

size 2.5~3 inch

close-up : pinned to a mannequin

on mannequin

My other designs of velvet brooch 
Patern 1

Patern 2

Patern 3

For query or to place an order, leave your message at FB jahitjahitan or email to info@jahitjahitan.co


4 comments:

LHM 4 August 2012 at 18:46  

Really nice flower patterns. Will soon feature your article at DIY section.

Jahitjahitan 4 August 2012 at 23:00  

Thank you. Glad and really appreciate that thought ;)

Red Clover Craft 5 August 2012 at 00:29  

Hello! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Visit you back. Love the flower patterns. They are lovely. :)

Jahitjahitan 5 August 2012 at 02:27  

Thanks, your page is lovely. I definitely will revisit ;)

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP