Powered by Blogger.

The true cost of handmade by Somer sheerwood - "my grandmother's dead"

>> Wednesday 8 August 2012

A sequal to my previous blog entry, I am post-reading the 700+ comments from "The true cost of handmade by Somer sheerwood"  and found this section of comments are amusing and made me laughed to cry.




They are commented over those few people who undervalue handmade goods by saying - my grandmother can do that. 

p.s: Those whose name are not linked has probably not logged in before leaving their comments

Susan C. says:
… But I also understand the frustration of people saying My grandmother could make that. Why do you charge $100 for it.
John says:
Hmm… From the sounds of it, I guess this person doesn’t think much of her grandmother’s work either.
 cyndi says:
tell them to go get it from their grandmom.
Delia Marsellos-Traister says:
who has time to make everything they THINK they can make. I used ot do that to artists all the time…”i’m not paying THAT, because I can make it.” It’s a lie and I have 100 different projects in my shop to prove it and my grandmother’s dead. …


:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP