Powered by Blogger.

Satin Brooch for the Tudung

>> Thursday 2 August 2012

Read this in Malay

I received an urgent order yesterday, from a customer. She initially ordered the 3 inch size satin floral brooch, to be worn on tudung. I advised her the 2 inch instead, to look more neat and nice.

I was in bit hurry but was able to complete them late last nigt, and didnt have much time to wear Miss Mannequin appropiately for the next photo session. I managed to wear her a simple "tudung inner" made from thick t-shirt fabric, with awning and cover-stitch finishing, which I made months ago.

The photo session is about to commence when I started to realize that one of Miss Mannequin's eye-lashes is missing. No wonder she looked a little odd from the beginning. So I took photos from her right side, the side with the perfect eye-lashes ;)

pink

red chili

light purple

light blue

burgundy

colorful gift box

wrapped and ready for mailing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP