Powered by Blogger.

Cups of Tea

>> Thursday 5 July 2012

We had interesting updates since our last acrylic painting class. Some has advance with flying colors, some continue practicing in serious manner, some has done nothing, but a Nebula Rose ;)

Teacher said - skills can be polished. She feeds us "a pot of rice" and it is up to us to boil into plates of soft and aromatic baked-rice. Practice makes perfect she said, and there came shots of floral photos daily from her, for us to digest and practice to draw. Long lived teacher!

Some one did mentioned, this is not my cup of tea, hiding the fact that there is talent, but time to spare on painting. I virtually raised my hand, murmuring politely - me too.

While the rest test their skills with floral drawing, I only draw cups of tea ;) 

as at July 4th





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP